Friday, August 5, 2011

More Pictures

For a week I'm taking a break from my trip to celebrate my good friend's (Jason) marriage, see some old friends, and visit family. Because Jason has been so close with the fam, my mom and sisters are flying in from around the country for the wedding too. So it will be a great reunion and I'm excited to have a good time. I'll be back to the blog late next week. Until then here are some pictures from the last week or so.
Having a catch

Bike Parking: $0

The thing about A's games: no lines
Following the Colorado
Amigo and Gia
LA
Home of the Rockies

The Skipper: Joe Maddon




Heads up 

The mutant peanut hand from outer space

Mariel and Lane (sad Rockies' fans)

Cross-country accomodations

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great picks! Have a relaxing week:)